An oscilloscope with isolated channels is also the best solution for unknown environment. it is a useful tool for especially power supply of electronic equipment, differentiated grounds on the boards, sensors and associated electronics not referenced to ground, couplers, transformers, communication systems, electronic systems not powered by the mains or not referenced to ground.
In Equivalent-Time Sampling mode, you can sampling up to 4.5GS/s for repetitive signals.
Internal 8MB USB disk could be used to store waveform and upgrade firmware.
- Display: 4.3 inch 480 × 272 pixel color LCD
- Personalization: customization of display colors
- Two channel input
- XY Mode
- Analog Bandwidth: 30MHz
- İsolation Voltage: 1kV (CH-to-Ch & Ch-to-USB)
- Maximum sampling rate: 8-bit 75 MS/s Real-Time Sampling , 4.5 GS/s Equivalent-Time Sampling (ETS)
- Sampling depth: 16kB (8kB per channel)
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Vertical sensitivity: 20mV/div~10V/div
- Horizontal sensitivity: 10ns/div~5s/div
- Max input voltage: ±5V (X1 Probe), ±50V (X10 Probe)
- Coupling: AC/DC
- Supply voltage: 5V (mini USB)
- Trig modes: Run, single, Hold functions
- Trigger functions: rising / falling edge, Triggering Cursor
- Auto Measurement: frequency, ton time, toff time, peak-to-peak voltage, mean voltage, RMS voltage
- Test signal: 1KHz %50 duty-cycle square wave, 2.0Vpp
- Cursor: differential measurement for time and voltage
- FFT analyze: 1024 points FFT analyze
- Math Functions: CH1+CH2, CH1-CH2, CH2-CH1, CH1*CH2, CH1/CH2, CH2/CH1, CH1 FFT, CH2 FFT.
- Signal generator: sinus, sinC, square, triangle, sawteeth, arbitrary. (0~3V, 1Hz~50kHz)
- Storage: internal 8MB USB disk for storing waveform image and firmware upgrade (bootload)
- Export ADC data buffer to a Text file.
- Menu language: English
- Weight: 295gr.
- Dimensions: 169x83x31mm
- Power Consumption: 7.5W
- 1 pc UCE-DSO275 4.3″ TFT Digital Oscilloscope
- 2 pcs X1, X10 Probe
- 1 pc touch pen
- 1 pc USB cable