With this unique device, you will have the basic devices needed for fault detection of Electronic boards: Oscilloscope, curve tracer, signal generator and short circuit finder.
UCE-DSO4200C can transmit all data to a PC via USB connection. This USB connection provides the possibility to use the device with PC software.
In addition, this device can mirror the LCD screen image to a monitor via the HDMI output and can be controlled with a wireless mouse.
In the curve tracer mode, passive elements can be checked without triggering active elements with a 0.2V test signal. Thus, less component disassembly is ensured in troubleshooting.
In short-circuit finder mode, the short-circuit line on the PCB can be analyzed and its location can be found.
- Display: 5.0 inch 800× 480 pixel color LCD with Touch screen
- Oscilloscope Channels: 2
- Curve Tracer Channels: 2
- Signal Generator Channel: 1
- PC connection: mini USB connector (USB 2.0 HID protocol).
- Storage: internal 4GB disk (microSD card)
- HDMI out for TV or Monitor (800×480 @60Hz)
- Multi-Device Wireless Mouse for Device and PC
- internal battery: 3.7V 10,000mAh (~4.5 hours)
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Dimensions: 170 x 200 x 140 mm
Features of Oscilloscope:
- Analog Bandwidth: 20MHz
- Maximum sampling rate: 8-bit 250 MS/s Real-Time Sampling, 6 GS/s Equivalent-Time Sampling (ETS)
- Sampling depth: 8kB
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Vertical sensitivity: 5mV/div~10V/div
- Horizontal sensitivity: 10ns/div~500ms/div
- Max input voltage: ±50V (X1 Probe), ±500V (X10 Probe)
- Coupling: AC/DC
- XY Mode
- Trig modes: Run, single, hold functions
- Trigger functions: rising / falling edge
- Auto Measurement: frequency, peak-to-peak voltage, mean voltage, RMS voltage
- Cursor: differential measurement for time and voltage
- FFT analyze: 1024 points FFT analyze
- Math Functions: CH1+CH2, CH1-CH2, CH1*CH2, CH1/CH2, CH1 FFT, CH2 FFT.
Features of Signal Generator:
- Signals: Sine, square, triangle, sawtooth, sinC, noise, exponential, full wave, half wave, gauss, direct, staircase.
- Max. Voltage: ±5.0V (10Vpp)
- Frequency: 0.001Hz~20MHz
Features of Curve Tracer:
- Waveform: Sine wave
- Test Frequencies: 20Hz ~ 10kHz (36 steps)
- Open circuit Voltage: ±0.2V ~ ±20V (24 steps)
- Source Resistance: 10Ω, 47Ω, 100Ω, 470Ω, 1kΩ, 4.7kΩ, 10kΩ
- 5 programmable user buttons
- Carrying Case
- UCE-DSO4200C Device
- Multi-Device Wireless Mouse
- 2 sets 4mm banana multimeter probes
- 2 pcs X1, X10 Oscilloscope Probe
- 1 pc Test Hook Clip Probe for Signal Generator
- 12V 2A power supply (EU Type)
- Touch pen
- USB cable
- HDMI cable