This combo set performs DC parametric characterization of transistors, thyristors, diodes, SCRs, MOSFETs, optoelectronic components and other semiconductor devices. By buying this set, you can have a 2-channel oscilloscope, signal generator and component tester.
Technical information of UCE-DSO212
- Display: 3.2 inch 320 × 240 pixel color LCD
- Personalisation: customization of display colors
- Two channel input, One channel signal output
- XY Mode
- Analog Bandwidth: 1MHz
- Maximum sampling rate: 10Msps 12-bit
- Sampling depth: 7.2ksps
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Vertical sensitivity: 50mV/div~50V/div
- Horizontal sensitivity: 1.25us/div~500ms/div
- Max input voltage: ±32V (X1 Probe), ±320V (X10 Probe)
- Coupling: AC/DC
- Supply voltage: 5V (mini USB)
- Trig modes: Run, single, Hold functions
- Trigger functions: rising / falling edge, Triggering Cursor
- Auto Measurement: frequency, ton time, toff time, period time, peak-to-peak voltage, mean voltage, RMS voltage
- Test signal: 1KHz %50 duty-cycle square wave, 2.0Vpp
- Cursor: differential measurement for time and voltage
- FFT analyze: 512 points FFT analyze
- Signal generator: Sinus, Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Arbitrary, Tangent, Logaritmic, Coded pulse, Verticaly-cut sine wave, Sinusoidaly modulated square wave. (-5.0~5.0V, 1Hz~100kHz)
- Storage: internal 128MB USB disk for storing waveform image and firmware upgrade (bootload)
- Menu language: English
Technical information of V-I Curve Tracker
- Channels Number: 1
- Waveform: Sine wave
- Test Frequencies: 10Hz, 50Hz, 100Hz, 500Hz
- Open circuit Voltage: ±2.5V, ±5V, ±10V, ±20V
- Source Resistance: 500Ω, 2.2kΩ, 10kΩ
- Power Consumption: <1W
- Dimensions: 107x 65 x 20 mm
- 1 pc UCE-DSO212 3.2″ TFT Digital Oscilloscope
- 1 pc UCE-CT213 Curve Tracer Unit
- 2 pcs X1, X10 Probe
- 1 pc touch pen
- 2 pcs USB cable
- 1 pc Test Probes
- 3 pcs BNC Adapter
Cam Jones –
This is such a great little product!
I purchased this over E-Bay for slightly more money. This was shipped to me quite quickly from Turkey to the USA via FedEx. Very well packed, and what I especially like is that it comes with everything you need to begin using the instrument right off the bat!
I’ve only tried using the V/I tracer function so far grabbing a few parts out of lab stock. I have not tried using this as a stand alone scope yet. I must say I really like this little guy when using it as a V/I tracer combo!
With the 10X probes (X2), USB connectors, set of banana probes, it really is a great little guy for the price!
1st rate construction quality, I’m quite impressed!