V-I test method is widely used in the World for PCB repairing. Fault detection can be done without energizing PCB boards.
40 different test conditions can be created with different combinations of test voltage, source resistance and frequency values.
There are two modes in the PC Software.
1- Basic mode
2- Advanced mode
In Basic mode, test steps can be set manually. By activating the dual mode, two PCB boards can be compared instantly. The comparison is made within a certain tolerance and this variable can be adjusted by the user. The result of the comparison is reported visually and audibly by the program. If audible warning is not preferred, it can be turned off by the user.
Values of basic circuit elements such as capacity and resistance are displayed on the screen.
In Advanced mode, a database can be created for the PCBA board. The impedance curve of each point on the PCB is recorded. These records can be matched with the visual image of the PCB. Thus, when testing the same card in the future, it is seen which impedance corresponds to which coordinate on the PCBA.
Another feature of the product is that it can be used in standalone mode regardless of the PC. In this case, impedance curves can be observed on any oscilloscope. In Standalone mode, the product works like the basic mode in the PC program. The result of comparison with a buzzer on the device can be audibly reported by the device.
- Channels Number: 2
- Waveform: Sine wave
- Test Frequencies: 10Hz, 100Hz, 500Hz, 2000Hz
- Open circuit Voltage: ±2.5V, ±5V, ±10V, ±20V
- Source Resistance: 47R (only @2.5V and @5V), 1kΩ, 10kΩ
- Test probe connector: 4mm banana plug standard multimeter probe
- Oscilloscope output: 2 BNC connector
- PC connection: mini USB connector (USB HID protocol).
- Storage: internal 8MB USB disk for firmware upgrade (bootload)
- Power Consumption: 4W
- Dimensions: 169 x 83 x 31 mm
- Weight: 245gr
- 1 pc UCE-CT220S Tracer
- 2 sets 4mm banana multimeter probes
- 1 pc Banana to crocodile cable
- 2pcs BNC to BNC cables for connection to any oscilloscope
- 1 pc USB cable