V-I test method is widely used in the World for PCB repairing. Fault detection can be done without energizing PCB boards.
32 different test conditions can be created with different combinations of test voltage, source resistance and frequency values.
The fact that the product has two channels allows simultaneous comparison of two different cards.
- Display: 4.3 inch 480 × 272 pixel color LCD with Touch screen
- Channels Number: 2 (A and B)
- Waveform: Sine wave
- Test Frequencies: 10Hz, 100Hz, 500Hz, 2000Hz
- Open circuit Voltage: ±5V, ±10V, ±20V
- Source Resistance: 1kΩ, 10kΩ
- Storage: internal 8MB USB disk for storing waveform image and firmware upgrade (bootload)
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Dimensions: 169 x 83 x 31 mm
- Weight: 295gr
- 1 pc UCE-CT220L Tracer
- 2 pcs BNC to 4mm banana cable
- 2 sets multimeter pen (red and black), and with needle high-voltage cap
- 2 pcs Crocodile Clips
- 1 pc touch pen
- 1 pc USB cable