This product is retired.
UCE-DSO210 3.2″ TFT Digital Oscilloscope, 10Msps, 2 Ch + probe with DIY Transparent Acrylic Case.
UCE-DSO210 is 2-Channel 10Msps Oscilloscope to perform electronics maintenance, electronic engineering tasks, etc.
- Display: 3.2 inch 320×240 pixel color LCD
- Personalisation: customization of display colors
- Two channel (BNC connector)
- XY Mode
- Analog Bandwidth: 2MHz
- Maximum sampling rate: 10Msps 12-bit
- Sampling depth: 8192pts (4096pts per channel)
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Vertical sensitivity: 50mV/div~20V/div
- Horizontal sensitivity: 1.25us/div~500ms/div
- Max input voltage: ±10V (X1 Probe), ±100V (X10 Probe)
- Supply voltage: 5V (mini USB)
- Trig modes: Run, single, Hold functions
- Trigger functions: rising / falling edge, Triggering Cursor
- Auto Measurement: frequency, ton time, toff time, period time, peak-to-peak voltage, mean voltage, RMS voltage
- Test signal: 1KHz %50 duty-cycle square wave, 3.3Vpp
- Cursor: differential measurement for time and voltage
- FFT analyze: 512 points FFT analyze, THD calculation (input: CH-A)
- Signal generator: sinus, sinC, square, triangle, sawteeth, arbitrary (0~3.3V, output: CH-A)
- PC connection: no driver required (USB HID protocol)
- PC software
- Firmware upgrade (bootload)
- Menu language: English
- 1 pc UCE-DSO210 3.2″ TFT Digital Oscilloscope
- 1 pc Acrylic Case
- 2 pcs X1, X10 Probe
- 1 pc touch pen
- 1 pc USB cable
There are no reviews yet.