V-I test method is widely used in the World for PCB repairing. Fault detection can be done without energizing PCB boards.
Similar to the UCE-CT220L, UCE-CT221L includes an LCD. It provides the opportunity to analyze independent from the PC.
UCE-CT221L can transmit all data to a PC via USB connection. This USB connection provides the possibility to use the device with PC software. It uses the same communication protocol as the UCE-CT220S. Therefore, it can be used with the same PC software and the same benefits can be obtained.
There are two modes in the PC Software.
1- Basic mode
2- Advanced mode
In Basic mode, test steps can be set manually. By activating the dual mode, two PCB boards can be compared instantly. The comparison is made within a certain tolerance and this variable can be adjusted by the user. The result of the comparison is reported visually and audibly by the program. If audible warning is not preferred, it can be turned off by the user.
Values of basic circuit elements such as capacity and resistance are displayed on the screen.
In Advanced mode, a database can be created for the PCBA board. The impedance curve of each point on the PCB is recorded. These records can be matched with the visual image of the PCB. Thus, when testing the same card in the future, it is seen which impedance corresponds to which coordinate on the PCBA.
The most important feature of the UCE-CT221L is that it can read the database file created in the PC program and perform the database test independently from the PC.
* This device has more features than the UCE-CT220L and UCE-CT220S.
- Display: 4.3 inch 480 × 272 pixel color LCD with Touch screen
- Channels Number: 2
- Waveform: Sine wave
- Test Frequencies: 10Hz, 100Hz, 500Hz, 2000Hz
- Open circuit Voltage: ±2.5V, ±5V, ±10V, ±20V
- Source Resistance: 47R (only @2.5V and @5V), 1kΩ, 10kΩ
- PC connection: mini USB connector (USB 2.0 HID protocol).
- Storage: internal 4GB disk (microSD card)
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Dimensions: 167 x 83 x 31 mm
- Weight: 300gr
- Carrying Case
- UCE-CT221L Curve Tracer Device
- 2 pcs BNC to 4mm banana cable
- 2 sets multimeter pen (red and black), and with needle high-voltage cap
- 2 sets banana extension cable
- 5V 2A power supply (EU Type)
- Touch pen
- USB cable